Dear Room 403 Families,
We have a lot of announcements and reminders for this week.
Save the Date!
Thursday, October 5th - Walkathon - Friends of Skinner West will be sending letters for more information regarding the fundraiser soon.
Wednesday, October 11th - Pumpkin Farm Field Trip - Please sign and return field trip forms and money soon. The due date is Friday, September 29th. Online payment is preferred (as Branch teachers do not visit the Main Office very often).
Instructions for Online Payment:
1. Visit the Skinner website at https://www.skinnerwest.cps.edu.
2. Scroll down to News and Announcements. Click Pay School Fees Online HERE.
3. Choose One-Time Payment or Login.
4. Confirm that the school unit number is correct - 29281. Fill out the student information section. (You can email me at email@example.com if you do not have the student ID number.)
5. Click on Field Trips. Field Trip Teacher: Ms. Ip. Field Trip Destination: Pumpkin Farm. Enter the amount for payment. (Cost: $25 for student, $13 for chaperones)
6. Complete checkout.
For online payments, send an email confirmation to Ms. Ip at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Ip must receive both the field trip form and payment confirmation for the field trip.
Thank you for the snack donations for our math activities! We will be doing a lot of fun things with colors. Please note that students will be receiving their first set of homework this week. There will also be a packet with helpful tips for reading and writing.
We will be completing iReady testing for Math this week.
Wear the following colors on the given day:
Monday (9/11): blue, orange
Tuesday (9/12): pink, green
Wednesday (9/13): purple, yellow (Superstar colors!)
Thursday (9/14): red, brown
Friday (9/15): rainbow
Hello Kindergarten Families,
This is our new class website. Please see below for an electronic version of the welcome letter.
For the first week, remember to bring a snack and water bottle everyday. Starting next week, parents will take turns bringing in snacks for ~25 students (currently) so you will not need to pack a snack everyday. Please let me know of any allergies ASAP. For our school building, the water fountains are for refill only, so please be prepared to bring a water bottle to class everyday. Water only.
see pdf below